Baytex Energy Corp. is an energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Eagle Ford in the United States. Baytex’s common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE.
Creating Energy, Creating Value
Baytex’s vision is to be a top-tier North American oil producer focused on per share value creation. Our key oil resource plays represent some of the highest rate of return projects in North America.
PEOPLE AND CULTURE
- We support and empower our employees to deliver our corporate strategy
- We foster a strong culture of safety and continuous improvement
- We target modest production growth across our high quality and diversified oil weighted portfolio
- We responsibly develop our assets while reducing the environmental impact of our operations
- Our financial and operational sustainability drives free cash flow and long-term value creation
- Our comprehensive shareholder return framework includes increasing returns to shareholders as leverage targets are achieved