Career Opportunities in Canada
Baytex is dedicated to maximizing the potential of our greatest asset: our employees. We stay agile, find smarter ways to work, and empower our employees to deliver on our plans. We are focused on delivering results for our stakeholders and we think like owners because we are. In addition to offering a fun and engaging work environment, we also provide all of our employees:
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH AND WELLNESS SUPPORT INCLUDING WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Flexible work program
- Competitive vacation and flex day program
- Competitive benefits plans with health and dental coverage
- Office closures during Christmas and New Years
- Critical Illness and Best Doctors
- MRI and CT Scan coverage
- Charitable employee donation matching program
- Short and Long Term Disability benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending benefit (tax-free Medical account and/or taxable Wellness account)
COMPETITIVE FINANCIAL REWARDS
- Industry aligned base salary
- Competitive compensation, bonus and incentive award programs
- A generous employer matched savings plan
Below is a comprehensive list of current career opportunities available at Baytex. While Baytex may occasionally use other websites to advertise available positions, all official positions are posted below.
To Submit a General Application for Future opportunities, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
SUMMER STUDENT PROGRAM
Baytex provides students the opportunity to work side by side with some of the industry’s top and brightest professionals. Our goal is to mentor and assist in the career development of every student we work with. We offer students four months (May to August) of practical industry work experience and a chance to be exposed to one of the most hard working, enjoyable and enthusiastic oil & gas companies.
|CO-OP Student – Health, Safety, Environmental & Asset Integrity
|March 15, 2024
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT
It has come to our attention that persons or organizations have been offering false employment opportunities with Baytex through fraudulent job postings and unsolicited e-mails or phone calls. These individuals will often impersonate employees of, or recruiters acting on behalf of, Baytex and ask the applicant to provide personal information or pay a fee. At Baytex, we meet with candidates in person before an offer of employment is made. Also, Baytex does not require anyone seeking employment with us to pay a fee.
If you are unsure about a job posting or an offer of employment, please contact Baytex by emailing email@example.com