|Land Holdings||594 net sections|
[514 Peace River; 80 Peavine]
|Production (Q1/2023)||24,500 boe/d|
- Baytex has been producing in the Peace River area since 1999
- Heavy oil asset, developed primarily via cold-flow horizontal multi-lateral wells targeting the Bluesky and Clearwater formations. This innovative drilling technique generates strong capital efficiencies
- Strategic agreements with the Peavine Métis Settlement cover 80 sections of land directly to the south of our existing Seal operations.
- Clearwater production increased to 11,800 bbl/d in Q1/2023 from 3,150 bbl/d in Q1/2022
- Seven net Bluesky wells and 31 net Peavine Clearwater wells planned for 2023