|Land Holdings||580 net sections|
[500 Peace River; 80 Peavine]
|Production (Q3/2022)||20,500 boe/d|
- Baytex has been producing in the Peace River area since 1999
- Heavy oil asset, developed primarily via cold-flow horizontal multi-lateral wells targeting the Bluesky and Clearwater formations. This innovative drilling technique generates strong capital efficiencies
- Strategic agreements with the Peavine Métis Settlement cover 80 sections of land directly to the south of our existing Seal operations.
- Clearwater production increased to 10,000 bbl/d in October 2022 from 3,150 bbl/d in Q1/2022
- Ten net Bluesky wells and 33 net Clearwater wells planned for 2023